Leave a gift in your Will
Over the past 60 years we have distributed over 32 million books to libraries across the world, touching the lives of millions of readers. Help us write the next chapter…
We are only able to touch this many lives thanks to supporters like you – supporters who donate through a monthly gift, in memory of a loved one, or through a gift in their Will.
We understand that when considering your Will, your loved ones come first. But once you’ve ensured their future, you can keep changing lives with the power of books for generations to come, by remembering Book Aid International in your Will.
Writing your Will doesn’t need to be complicated and we’ve put together a simple guide to make this as straightforward as possible.
If you have already included Book Aid International in your Will and would like let us know, you can do so by completing and returning our Gift in Will Notification Form.
We always recommend that you speak with a legal professional when seeking to create or update your Will.
Our Gifts in Wills Promise means you can be confident that your intentions and the donation will be respected.
Our Gifts in Wills Promise
- We understand that your family and friends come first when writing your Will, and we will always respect that.
- We respect your privacy, and will treat any information you choose to share with us as strictly confidential. You do not have to tell us if you’re planning on leaving a gift to us but it can help to ensure that everything runs smoothly once your Will is in effect.
- We understand that choosing to leave a gift is entirely your choice. We understand it’s a big decision and we’ll give you the time and space you need to consider this fully.
- We will use your gift carefully and cost effectively so that it has the greatest impact, and we’re always more than happy to speak with you about how your gift could make a difference.
- We are always here to talk, whether you have questions about your gift or our wider work. You can call or email David Lacey via 020 7326 5802 or email@example.com.