Enjoy the pleasures of baking scrumptious cakes (and eating them!) whilst helping to raise money for Book Aid International. Whilst the cakes are in the oven, here are some helpful hints on where to sell them:
- During lunch or break time at school
- At a school play, concert, fete or parents evening.
- Entice your work colleagues with a few cakes on a Friday afternoon!
- Make it a competition by organising a Great Bookish Bake Off
- Celebrate your birthday by holding a Mad Hatters tea party!
- Organise a ‘bake for books’ day at your local library
- Sell your cakes at a local community events – street parties, fetes or car book sales!
To receive a fundraising pack containing posters, bookmarks and leaflets about our work, please get in touch or call 020 7326 5826.
From chocolaty delights to sweet fairy cakes, here are just a few of our favourite recipes…indulge!
Your donation will go a long way in helping to ensure that children and young adults in sub-Saharan Africa begin a life long journey of reading. Find out more about our work.