Raise money for Book Aid International by simply doing something you enjoy – having your friends round for dinner!
Here are some fun suggestions to get the taste buds tingerling…
Invite friends to a Safari dinner…this is a dinner party in which each successive course is prepared and eaten at the residence of a different host. Alternatively, each course may be eaten at a different dining area within a single large establishment. It is essentially a variant on a potluck dinner, with travel involved.
Or you could invite guests to Dinner4Good. This idea is beautifully simple. Here’s how it works:
- Choose to host a dinner party and set up your dinner page
- Invite guests using the automated service on your page
- Your guests visit your dinner page and see who else has been invited, what you’re planning to cook and what the dress code or theme will be
- Your guests accept your invitation (of course!) and make a hassle-free donation to Book Aid International via their credit or debit card
- You host a marvellous dinner party which all your friends rave about for months to come!
- Dinner4Good collect all the donations (including gift aid) and pay it directly to us – no hassle for you or your friends.
- The gauntlet has been laid down – which of your friends will host the next Dinner4Good?