We all like a bit of competition from time to time and quiz nights are a fantastic way of raising money for Book Aid International.
Your donation will enable thousands of young adults and children living in sub-Saharan Africa to begin their own life long journey of reading. Find out more.
There are many places you could hold a quiz and here are just a few…
- Down the local pub – just ask your landlord for permission!
- Bookshops and libraries might like to support your cause and hold an evening of literary banter
- Social suppers and charity dinner evenings
- On long haul coach trips – it’s a great way to pass the time!
- School halls, church events or village fetes might be good places to bring in the crowds or advertise your quiz!
- Never under estimate the comfort of your own home – hold a quiz night with family and friends at Christmas, Easter or on your birthday
- Work parties are a fun place to spark up a bit of healthy competition!
You could charge as little as £2 for a small ‘on the go’ quiz or £10 a ticket in a pub with nibbles provided.
To receive a fundraising pack containing posters, bookmarks and leaflets about our work, please get in touch or call 020 7326 5826.