Our books are distributed by in country distribution partners- library services, local NGOs, or distribution committees. To request books please contact the relevant partner organisation in your country. See below for a list of contact details, arranged alphabetically by country.
When requesting books please provide full contact details, including postal address and country, and the following information:
- your organisation’s objectives, programmes and/or projects and target groups
- needs: the sort of books being requested, for example vocational materials, medical texts etc
- how the books will be used and who will use them
- where the books will be placed
- whether there are any libraries or resource centres nearby
Education Information Services International (EISERVI)
Rue Cafeier, Biyem Assi Stade
PO Box 31528, Yaounde 13
Tel : (+237) 22317660
Mr Gebrenegus Berhane Engda, Eritrean Ministry of Education
The British Council in Ethiopia
P O Box 1043
You can also email your specific request to Adenew Mesfin, Contract Manager at the British Council.
Mr Haswell Kapeta at Malawi National Library Service
Email Mr Haswell Kapeta
- Educational institutions including schools, teacher resource centres and teacher training colleges should email Mrs Margaret Ndala at the Education Library Service.
- All other requests for books should be emailed to Ms Theopolina Shuumbili at the Community Library Service.
- Mainland Tanzania: All requests from organisations operating in mainland Tanzania should be directed to the Tanzania Library Services Board by email to Dr Alli Mcharazo.
- Pemba: Requests from organisations operating in Pemba should be emailed to Abdulla Omar Masoud at the Pemba Public Library.
Alternative email address for Abdulla Omar Masoud.
- Zanzibar: Requests from organisations operating in Zanzibar should be emailed to Sichana Haji Foum at the Zanzibar Library Service.
- Educational institutions including schools, teacher resource centres and teacher training colleges should contact Mr Bernard Bazirake at Kyambogo University Library.
Alternative email addresses for Mr Bazirake:
Alternative KYU address
UTL Online address
- Requests for books should be directed to Copperbelt University. Contact Godfrey Mbewe, Acting University Librarian.
- Harare: All requests from organisations that are geographically closest to Harare should be directed by email to Ms Yeukai Chimuka at the Harare Distribution Committee.
- Bulawayo: Requests from organisations that are geographically closest to Bulawayo should be directed by email to Mrs Maureen Stewart of the Bulawayo Book Distribution Committee.