We work with a network of partners to ensure that the work we do responds to needs on the ground and the books we send are useful and relevant. We could not do the work we do without the commitment, expertise and dedication of our partners.
We are currently looking to broaden our network of distribution partners so that our books reach more communities.
We encourage expressions of interest from organisations which:
- run programmes or projects in one or more of our current countries of operation or with one of our priority beneficiary groups
- are a not-for-profit organisation requiring books in English in one of the following sectors: public and community libraries; government or not-for-profit primary and secondary schools; government or not-for-profit training colleges; prisons; NGOs; higher education or medical institutions
- support a minimum of three established libraries in all or any of the above sectors, which are maintained by appropriately trained staff or volunteers
- have the capacity EITHER to ship books directly from the UK and clear through customs, OR to collect from Book Aid International’s in-country distribution partner, and contribute to the latter’s customs clearance costs
- have capacity to provide detailed feedback reports including photographs and case studies of the books in use, to provide evidence of the impact of the books.